Monday 12 May 2008

Win a photography book


A christmas wishlist mix-up meant that I got two copies of Creative Lighting Techniques for Studio Photographers by Dave Montizamber. I was considering selling it on ebay but I thought I would use it as a prize in a competition.

So how do you win this prize? Its simple, I want to know a little about what sort of people are reading the blog. So I'd like you to email me a little bit about yourself, and I will pick a winner and post them my extra copy of the book anywhere in the world.

Here's what I want to know:

  • Your name
  • Where do you come from
  • Your website/flickr/pbase/blogger address
  • A link to the photo you are most proud of taking
  • What sort of photographs do you like taking
  • Who is your favourite photographer
  • Give me a short biography of yourself and your photographic history
  • What brought you to my blog


I don't know how I'm going to choose a winner, so amuse me or impress me. Send me your answers to paulo.rodrigues@blueyonder.co.uk and in a month's time I'll post the details of the winner. BTW there is no need to give me your postal address unless you are supremely confident of winning. I'll contact the winner to get their postal address.

Terms and conditions: You cannot enter if you are my mum. I already have this book and don't want it for my birthday. Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to contact you to tell you you're the winner, or to tell you how much I appreciated your email. Your email address won't be resold, or used to sell you products or services. I most definately will not be passing your details to the FBI, the CIA, the FSB or MI5, unless you specifically request it. Er... thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment