Tuesday 24 June 2008

What are you like?


So the competition let me get to know what my readers are like. Oh well lets be honest, it showed me what a few of my readers and rather more opportunistic strobists are like.

You are mostly North American, though looking at my google stats I can tell you that you come from 78 different countries, with africa being particularly under-represented.

You are mostly amateur though a little bit professional too. You have taken some absolutely brilliant photos of everything from street to studio and everything in between.

Your favourite photographers are:
Anna Pagnacco, Ansel Adams, Bert Stephani, Chase Jarvis, Dan Winters, Dave Tejada, David Hobby, David Nightingale, Diane Arbus, Duane Michals, Michael Grecco, Helmut Newton, James Nachtway, Jeffery Scott, Jerry Uelsmann, Jill Greenberg, Joe McNally, Man Ray, Marion Warren, Martin Prihoda, Michael Muller, Patrick Rochon, Paulo Rodrigues (sucking up to me didn't help you win), Rebekka Guðleifsdóttir, Richard Avendon, Your Dad.

Can I just add that you really, really like Joe McNally and Ansel Adams. If you are reading this and haven't just gone back to strobist.com, take the time to have a look at the photographers in the list, you may find someone you like.

Thanks for taking part

No comments:

Post a Comment