Friday 18 January 2008

It Would Never Happen With Digital


While I was waiting for the new camera to show up, I dusted off the Hasselblad, loaded up some film and set off to take some photos. I took some photos of Gandhi smoking a fag in Tavistock Square and finished the roll. So I wound the film onto the take-up spool and cracked open the film holder only to discover that I had loaded the film back-to-front! Doh!

Undeterred, I carefully loaded a fresh film and took some more shots... Doh! back-to-front again.

When was the last time you put a CF card in your camera the wrong way round?

1 comment:

  1. Now my better half managed to get a CF in the camera the wrong way around, well her son did anyway. Camera works - CF doesn't any more. So don't feel so bad about the film ;)

    ReplyDelete